My Guide Website?
From Motta Camastra: Mount Etna & Alcantara Gorges Quad Tour3 Reviews
Discover Sicily's beautiful natural landscapes while riding aboard a quad bike on a guided tour. Depart from Motta Camastra and set off to explore the imposing Mount Etna and the Alcantara Gorges.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Aeolian Islands: Active Volcano Tour
- Etna: Craters of the 2002 Eruption Trekking Experience
- Palermo: Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour 24-hour Ticket
- Catania: City Highlights Tour with Guide
- Taormina: Sunset Walking Tour & Aperitif on Rooftop Terrace
- You will have a quad bike at your disposal to explore a beautiful area
- You will be accompanied by a professional driver
- You will experience an adrenaline-pumping, fun and unique activity
DescriptionAccompanied by our guide, you will explore the majestic Mount Etna and discover its stories and legends. You will walk along a variety of trails winding through pine and birch forests and visit a lava flow cave. It will be possible to stop at a Chalet, 1500m above sea level, to have a drink and recharge your batteries before heading back down to the Gorges. You will end your tour by exploring the world-famous Alcantara Gorges and admiring the shapes that make them unique. The roads and paths that you will travel are not easy, so the tour is recommended only for experienced or knowledgeable presone
IncludesExcursion Rental of a quad bike for two people Safety helmet + hygiene cap Open-top guide Insurance
- The driver has to show the driving licence It will be necessary to bring a T-shirt, long pants and socks Children must have a minimum height of 1.50 centimeters Maximum number of available quad is 9 and maximum 2 people are allowed aboard