Catania: Guided Street Food Tour with Tastings
Taste your way around Catania on this 3 hour guided tour. Stroll around the bustling food markets with an expert, learn about local dishes and delicacies, and sample a selection of traditional treats.
- Explore Catania in a small group with an expert local guide
- Meet local vendors and get to know the secrets of Sicilian cuisine
- Learn about Catania and its rich culture through its traditional street food recipes
- Visit the bustling fish market and get a sense of local life
- Sample a selection of sweet and savory tasty dishes and delicacies
DescriptionMeet your expert guide, then set off on your 3 hour tour around Catania. Visit some of the city’s most popular food spots, as well as hidden gems that only the locals know about. Follow your guide as you walk through the atmospheric city streets, soaking up the sights and smells all around you. Then, pass by the famous Piazza Federico di Svevia and Castello Ursino. Along the way, sample a selection of traditional dishes and delicacies, and learn about the history of each dish. Highlights of the tour include a delicious arancini al ragu, spicy anchovies, and baked cipollina. You’ll also enjoy a fruit seltz drink and beer toast. End the tour with a tasty brioche or ricotta minnuzza cake.
IncludesTour guide Street food samples 2 drinks A small surprise Second servings or additional food
- • This tour will take place rain or shine. However, it may be canceled in extreme weather conditions
- Please note, smoking is not allowed during the tasting sessions
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY