My Guide Website?
From Tropea: Full-Day Lipari, Panarea, and Stromboli Cruise127 Reviews
Discover the calm Aeolian Islands on a relaxing cruise departing from Tropea. Visit Lipari, Panarea, and Stromboli to see an active volcano, untouched beaches, and charming traditional villages.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Mount Etna: Guided Volcano Summit Hiking Tour with Cable Car
- From Catania: Full-Day Mount Etna and Taormina Tour
- From Catania: Taormina, Savoca, & Castelmola Tour w/ Brunch
- Catania: City Highlights Tour with Guide
- Segesta, Erice and Salt Pans Full-Day Excursion from Palermo
- Feel the sun on your face as you make your way around the Aeolian Islands
- Visit the islands attractions, such as the Basilica of San Bartolomeo on Lipari
- Explore winding streets, little plazas, cafes, and restaurants on each island
- Embrace the adrenaline rush of visiting the active volcano Mount Stromboli
- Get an up-close and personal look at Sciara Del Fuoco and take lots of photos
DescriptionGo on a trip to Lipari, Panarea, and Stromboli by speedboat. Hop on board in Tropea and enjoy the ride to the various islands, taking in the sites at each stop. Get a taste for Aeolian life and see typical streets, shops, and nature. Begin by meeting your guide at the Port of Tropea in the morning. After a short boat ride, arrive at your first stop in Lipari, the biggest, most populated of the islands. Visit the Basilica of San Bartolomeo and the Castle of Lipari. Have the option to go on a boat tour of the area for an additional cost. Next, continue on to San Pietro, Panarea. Explore the island for a few hours, passing through the winding streets full of shops, clubs, and restaurants. Pass by Capo Milazzese and the famous beach of Cala Junco. Visit the charming village of San Vincenzo and discover more traditional restaurants and shops. Come face to face with Mount Stromboli, said to be one of the most active volcanoes on earth, where small explosions can be felt every half an hour. Head back to the boat and circumnavigate Strombolicchio. Stop under the volcano to admire the Sciara Del Fuoco. As night falls and the evening approaches, return to Tropea on the boat.
IncludesBoat tour Guide
- From August 19, 2022 to September 18, 2022, the tour will not visit Stromboli and Panarea