My Guide Website?
From Catania: Syracuse, Ortygia, and Noto Tour20 Reviews
Travel in an air-conditioned van from Catania to Syracuse where you can explore the Neapolis Archaeological Park and the historical old town of Ortygia. Visit the UNESCO World Heritage town of Noto.
- Step back in time as you wander through the Greek and Roman ruins at Neapolis
- Let myths come to life as you explore the ancient fortified island of Ortygia
- Uncover the Unique Sicilian Baroque architectural styles of the town of Noto
- Listen as your auido guide provides you with valuable insights and context
- Enjoy a comfortable ride in an air-conditioned van to each destination
DescriptionEnjoy three beautiful places in Sicily with this full-day tour from Catania. Listen to historical facts and facinating anecdotes with your audio guide as you stop at the Neapolis Archaeological Park, Ortygia, and Noto. Meet your driver in Duomo square in the center of Catania and sit back and relax in the comfortable van on the drive to the Neapolis Archaeological Park in Syracuse. Purchase tickets to the park to admire the magnificent Greek theater, Roman Amphitheater, and stone quarries. Continue to the ancient fortified island of Ortygia. Spend some time wandering the streets to discover the mythical Fountain of Arethusa, Piazza Duomo, the fortress walls, and stunning Baroque churches and palaces. Finally, drive to the town of Noto where you can discover the Sicilian capital of Baroque architecture. Have some free time to see sights like the Fountain of Hercules, and noble palaces like Palazzo Astuto and Palazzo Trigona Cannicarao. Return to the meeting point in Catania.
IncludesPickup and drop-off in Catania Audio guide
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€95.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today