Stromboli: Sunset Trekking at Sciara Del Fuoco57 Reviews
Take an unforgettable hike on the Stromboli volcano. Discover a small island of fire in the large blue sea, and enjoy fantastic views of the beautiful surrounding landscape.
- Take a guided tour to ''Sciara del Fuoco''
- Relish in the passion and experience of your guides
- Enjoy a Strombolian activity with a professional guide
DescriptionStart your guided hiking adventure from the information desk of Piazza San Vincenzo. Depart 2 hours before sunset to admire the spectacular beauty along the side of the 'Sciara del Fuoco.' After a short briefing, hike to the highest observation point, at an altitude of 400m above sea level, reachable only accompanied by qualified volcanological guides. During the first 2 hours of trekking take 2 or 3 intermediate breaks to enjoy the view and, if you prefer, have the opportunity to capture the natural beauty of this wonderful landscape. Visit the old island cemetery and cross the typical Mediterranean bush. Upon reaching 'Sciara del Fuoco', admire the spectacular 'Strombolian' activity typical of the volcano. Finally, return to the starting point by crossing the typical Strombolian reed beds and the old mule track leading up to the crater.
IncludesTrekking boots Trekking pole Headlamp flashlight Rock helmet Food and drinks Municipal tax
- The excursion lasts about 5 hours in total • Please bring an extra t-shirt, long trousers (recommended), pullover and anorak (k-way), backpack (10-20 liters), gloves and hat (recommended), water (at least 1.5 liters), a snack, and a packed lunch
- Please be aware of your health condition, especially in cases of heart problems, asthma, and dizziness
- At the discretion of the guide, the excursions may undergo variations or be interrupted if weather conditions, environmental causes, or possible volcanic risk represent any source of danger
- The guide is entitled to stop the excursion for any reason that could compromise the safety and therefore the physical integrity of an individual or of the entire group
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability