My Guide Website?
Stromboli: Sunset Trekking at Sciara del Fuoco366 Reviews
Set off on a guided sunset hike on the Stromboli volcano's Sciara del Fuoco. Discover a small island of fire in the large blue sea, and enjoy fantastic views of the beautiful surrounding landscape.
- Take a guided tour to ''Sciara del Fuoco'' to admire lava explosions
- Relish in the passion and experience of your volcanological guides
- Admire an unforgettable sunset in the Aeolian archipelago
- Learn about this magical island and its rich history
DescriptionEmbark on a guided hiking trip and witness Stromboli Island at sunset. Marvel at the breathtaking island views, the Mediterranean Sea, and Stromboli, and watch the active volcano light up the night sky. Meet your guide and set off from Piazza San Vincenzo before sunset. After a safety briefing, start your hike from a nature trail that leads to 400 meters, the maximum altitude allowed with a guide. Soak up the dramatic views of the summit craters and Sciara del Fuoco from a viewpoint. During the trek, take breaks to take in the views and even visit the old island cemetery. Cross the Mediterranean shrubs, accompanied by the constant view of the Strombolicchio. On arrival at Sciara del Fuoco, marvel at the sunset that colors the Aeolian archipelago red and witness the volcanic eruptions lighting up the night sky. Then, make your way downhill in the dark, equipped with torches, and return to the starting point.
IncludesHeadlamp flashlight Rock helmet
- The sunset trekking tour returns late in the evening, which means that you will need to stay on Stromboli Island overnight as there are no return boats late in the evening This tour will stop at 400 meters due to the closure of the summit craters You can rent hiking shoes upon arrival At the discretion of the guide, the excursions may undergo variations or be interrupted if weather conditions, environmental causes, or possible volcanic risk represent any source of danger. The guide is entitled to stop the excursion for any reason that could compromise the safety and, therefore, the physical integrity of an individual or of the entire group
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€25.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today