My Guide Website?
From Palermo: Half-Day Corleone Excursion17 Reviews
Enjoy a half-day shore excursion to Corleone, a small town that has had its history and culture shaped by the Mafia.
- Journey through green valleys, cornfields and vineyards
- Visit the birthplace of several fictional characters in 'The Godfather'
- Discover the nearby nature of the Gorges of the Dragon and Due Rocche Waterfalls
DescriptionEnjoy a full-day shore excursion to Corleone, a small town that has had its history and culture shaped by the Mafia. Visit the museum in Corleone and admire the breathtaking scenery of Sicily as you journey through green valleys, cornfields and vineyards. Corleone is a small town and commune of approximately 12,000 inhabitants in the province of Palermo in Sicily, Italy. Several Mafia bosses have come from Corleone, including Tommy Gagliano, Jack Dragna, Giuseppe Morello, Michele Navarra, Luciano Leggio, Leoluca Bagarella, Salvatore Riina and Bernardo Provenzano. It is also the birthplace of several fictional characters in The Godfather, including the eponymous Vito (Andolini) Corleone. The local mafia clan, the Corleonesi, led the Mafia in the 1980s and 1990s, and were the most violent and ruthless Mafia clan ever to take control of the organization. The Corleone municipality has an area of 22,912 hectares (56,620 acres) with a population density of 49 inhabitants per square kilometer. Located in an inland area of the mountain, in a valley between the Rocca di Maschi, the Castello Soprano and the Castello Sottano. Corleone is located at 542 meters (1,778 feet) above sea level. Many interesting sights of nature include the Gorges of the Dragon in the vicinity of the Ficuzza forest and the Due Rocche Waterfalls.
IncludesDriver Hotel pick-up and drop-off Port pick-up and drop-off Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Confirmation will be received within 48-hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Guide included with a minimum number of participants
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€70.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today