My Guide Website?
Catania: Noto, Modica and Ragusa Ibla Baroque Tour43 Reviews
Discover the landmarks of the Sicilian late Baroque period. Rebuilt after the devastating earthquake of 1693 it is part of UNESCO's World Heritage.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Lipari: Panarea and Stromboli Cruise with Stops
- From Taormina: Siracusa & Noto Small-Group Tour
- Mount Etna: Guided Volcano Summit Hiking Tour with Cable Car
- Noto, Modica and Ragusa: The Baroque Tour from Catania
- Catania: Noto, Modica and Ragusa Ibla Baroque Tour
- Explore Noto, considered the capital of Sicilian Baroque
- Taste the famous Modica chocolate
- Discover Ragusa Ibla and its carachteristic alleys