My Guide Website?
Syracuse: Ciane River Nature Reserve Guided Trek
Experience trekking in a nature reserve just outside Syracuse on this tour along the River Ciane. Take a walk with a guide and discover one of the oldest roads in Sicily within this protected area.
- Explore the beautiful nature reserve of the River Ciane just outside Syracuse
- Discover the oldest military roads in Sicily within the reserve
- See another side of the wonderful city of Syracuse, walking among papyruses, marsh plants, trees, and migratory birds
DescriptionTravel the old military roads just outside of Syracuse with a guide on a nature trek along the River Ciane. Walk along the first stretch of the once-important Via Acrense, which falls right inside the reserve. Walk among the Cyperus Papyrus plants in the last part of Sicily where they still thrive out in nature. Enjoy rural Sicily as you stroll among native marsh plants, trees, and migratory birds. See another side of Syracuse on this unforgettable nature trek through the nature reserve of the River Ciane.
- You can purchase daily accident insurance on-site, at a cost of €3 per person
- Participants aged 0-12 years old get free admission
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€70.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today