My Guide Website?
Agrigento: Valley of the Temples Entrance Ticket & Pemcards222 Reviews
Discover the famous archaeological site at Agrigento in Sicily, the imposing Doric temples. Skip the line to visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site which extends over 1,300 hectares and was the foundation of the ancient Greek colony of Akragas.
- Enjoy fast-track access to the Valley of the Temples
- Learn about Akragas of one of the largest Greek cities on the Mediterranean Sea
- Enjoy turning your souvenir photo into a real postcard with Pemcards
- Visit picturesque landscapes and ancient monuments
- Admire beautiful works and landscapes
DescriptionTake a stirring journey through the archaeological ruins at Agrigento with a skip-the-line entry to the Valley of the Temples. Immortalize your visit with Pemcards -- a digital photo that you can send as a real postcard to anywhere in the world.Discover the immense artistic and archaeological heritage of Sicily as you explore the site which extends over approximately 1,300 hectares. Learn about a millenary history that began in the 6th-century BC with the foundation of the ancient Greek colony of Akragas.See the terraced levels of the site that used to be a center of the public life of the ancient Greco-Romans and marvel at the aqueducts. Walkthrough the core of the archaeological site of Agrigento, passing magnificent temples such as the Temple to Zeus, Tempio della Concordia, and Tempio di Eracle.Lastly, admire the gymnasium, an ancient location for athletic, educational, and recreational activities.
IncludesSkip-the-line entrance ticket Postcard
- You will need to pass a security check before entering Please bring a valid ID if you have selected the reduced-price ticket Your ticket allows a single entry into the Valley of the Temples Ticket price: adults €10; EU citizens €5; under 18 year olds enter for free At the site, you'll have the chance to send a Pemcard, a digital photo that you can send as a real postcard to anywhere in the world