Palermo Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour: 24-Hour Ticket205 Reviews
Discover the highlights of Palermo and enjoy 2 routes with 1 ticket! This open-top, hop-on hop-off bus tour includes stops near Piazza Quattro Canti, Villa Malfitano, Palazzo Steri, and many more.
- Explore Palermo at your own pace
- Cruise through the city on 2 different routes
- Hop on and off at any of the designated stops
DescriptionDiscover Palermo, the chief town of Sicily, on an open-top, hop-on hop-off bus tour! Start from the terminal outside the Politeama Theatre, cruise past the Massimo Theatre, and continue towards Piazza Quattro Canti and the nearby Vucciria Market. The tour continues towards the botanical gardens, passing near Palazzo Steri. After a quick glance of the central station, you'll find yourself in the vicinity of the Royal Palace, the Flea Market, and the Cathedral. Then return to the terminal along the ancient via Roma. The second route takes you to the beautiful villas of Palermo. Starting from the terminal outside the Politeama Theatre, admire the gorgeous English Garden and then continue towards Villa Malfitano and the wonderful Zisa Castle. The tour passes near the Mercato del Capo and the Massimo Theatre, towards the port, and then returns to the terminal in Politeama Square.
IncludesMultilingual audio commentary Free onboard Wi-Fi Free mobile App “Sightseeing Experience” Attraction tickets
- Duration: Line A - 60 minutes, line B - 50 minutes
- Download the Sightseeing Experience App: an easy and practical way to orient yourself, visit and discover the city. Inside the App you will find an interactive map that shows you the position of the buses in real time, the waiting time at each stop and your position so you can easily reach the nearest stop
- Line A: 10.00 AM - 11.00 AM - 12.00 PM - 1.00 PM – 2.00 PM – 3.00 PM – 4.00 PM
- Line B: 5.00 PM
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability