Stromboli by Night: 8-Hour Tour from Tropea172 Reviews
Discover the natural wonders of Stromboli on this 8-hour evening tour from Tropea. Explore the island, swim by the black sand beach, and stroll past the numerous shops. Admire the lava fountains in the Sciara del Fuoco.
- Cruise through the sunset across the open sea
- Explore the island of Stromboli
- Swim by the black sand beach, stroll through the town, or enjoy a romantic dinner
- Experience the Sciara del Fuoco ('Stream of Fire') up close
- Admire the volcanic eruptions with lava fountains and columns of smoke
DescriptionVisit the fantastic island of Stromboli on this evening tour from Tropea. Drive through the sunset and admire the perfect cone of the volcano crater. During the trip you can enjoy the views on the top deck or below the deck. In the summer you can keep an eye out for dolphins that swim alongside the boat. Visit dreamy Vincenzo, explore the village by foot, and enjoy the fantastic view of the open sea. You will be enchanted by the small streets between whitewashed houses, the turquoise water, and the lush green palm trees and cacti. You can explore the island by foot and swim by the black sand beach. The small alternative shops invite you to go shopping and the numerous restaurants offer the opportunity for a romantic dinner. You will then head back to the boat and cruise to Sciara del Fuoco ('Stream of Fire'). Admire the fascinating natural firework on the uninhabited side of the island. A soft rumbling accompanies the permanent eruptions of the volcano, creating small and large columns of smoke. After 30 minutes you will head back to the port of Tropea.
IncludesBoat cruise to Stromboli Multilingual tour guide onboard the boat Free time on the island of Stromboli Cruise around the island to the 'Sciara del Fuoco' Food and drinks Entrance fees Visitor's tax of maximum 5 EUR per person, dependent on the season and payable on location
- This cruise takes place only in calm seas. You will be informed if the tour has to be cancelled due to the weather conditions on the evening before the tour. Please bring a jacket as it can get cold on the boat. English and Spanish-speaking guides are guaranteed. German and French-speaking guides can be arranged for groups of more than 6 people.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability