My Guide Website?
Trapani: Favignana and Levanzo Islands Boat Shuttle123 Reviews
Visit the islands of Favignana and Levanzo on this boat trip from Trapani. Enjoy free time on both islands to explore at your pace.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Aeolian Islands: Active Volcano Tour
- Etna: Craters of the 2002 Eruption Trekking Experience
- Palermo: Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour 24-hour Ticket
- Catania: City Highlights Tour with Guide
- Taormina: Sunset Walking Tour & Aperitif on Rooftop Terrace
- Discover the coves around the Favignana on your own
- Enjoy free time on the islands of Favigna and Levanzo
- Explore both islands independently and at your own pace
DescriptionMeet in the port of Trapani and board the boat, then begin the 40-minute journey to the island of Favignana. You will then be dropped off at the port of Favignana to enjoy 4 hours of free time on the island. Explore the charming village, hike around the island or just relax and have dinner at the local restaurant. Then get on board the boat that will continue from Favignana to Levanzo. Relax and enjoy the wonderful views during the 20-minute journey. The visit to Levanzo has a total duration of about 2 hours, during which you will enjoy a panoramic tour of the coast, sailing up to the Faraglioni, a stop for a swim in one of the island's coves, and a stop of an hour on the island to visit the characteristic village.
IncludesFree time on Favignana Island Free time on Levanzo Island
- The operation of this tour is subject to weather conditions and a minimum number of participants
- For lunch, you can grab something at the island bakery, dine at the local restaurant, or bring your own packed lunch