My Guide Website?
From Palermo: Monreale and Cefalù Half-Day Trip273 Reviews
Explore the Norman cathedral of Monreale on the slopes of Sicily’s Monte Caputo on a 6-hour tour from Palermo. Go to the historic town of Cefalù and learn about the city’s Greek origins. See city highlights, such as the Mandralisca Museum, Duomo and more.
- Explore one of the greatest ecclesiastical landmarks in southern Italy
- Take an audio guide tour of the Duomo di Cefalù
- Stroll down some stone steps to find a cluster of medieval wash basins
- Drive along the scenic north coast of Sicily
- Admire Greek and Arab pottery in the Mandralisca Museum