My Guide Website?
From Trapani: Favignana and Levanzo Mini Cruise with Lunch314 Reviews
Embark on an island-hopping day trip from Trapani. Explore Favignana and Levanzo's beauty and their stunning beaches, cruise along amazing coastlines, swim in pristine coves, and savor onboard lunch.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Mount Etna: Guided Volcano Summit Hiking Tour with Cable Car
- From Catania: Full-Day Mount Etna and Taormina Tour
- From Catania: Taormina, Savoca, & Castelmola Tour w/ Brunch
- Catania: City Highlights Tour with Guide
- Segesta, Erice and Salt Pans Full-Day Excursion from Palermo
- Experience the best of Favignana and Levanzo on a full-day trip
- Enjoy free time in Favignana to see the village or hit the nearest beaches
- Discover Cala Rossa and Cala Azzurra and take a refreshing swimming break
- Take time in Levanzo to explore the village and swim along the coast
- Marvel at the iconic Faraglione and the charming coves in Levanzo
DescriptionDiscover the picturesque islands of Favignana and Levanzo on a sightseeing boat tour from Trapani. Explore the quaint island villages, bathe in the glittering Mediterranean water, and savor a traditional meal on board. Set sail in the morning from the port of Trapani for your first stop, Favignana. Explore the winding streets and nearby beaches of this charming village, with time for a quick swim. Next, embark on a scenic boat tour along the coast and scout out the enchanting coves of Favignana, such as Cala Rossa, Bue Marino, and Cala Azzurra. Dive into the crystal-clear waters for a refreshing swim. Then, delight your taste buds as you indulge in a traditional Trapani-style pasta with pesto on board. Relish your delicious meal as you admire the surrounding Mediterranean scenery. Upon arrival at Levanzo, explore the picturesque village and lose yourself in the charming streets. Swim in the turquoise water, soak up the sunshine on the shores, or simply admire the views from the Port of Levanzo. Then, continue towards Cala Fredda, Cala Minnola, and the famous Faraglione, where you can unwind and let the island's magic wash over you before returning to Trapani in the evening.
IncludesLunch (pasta with Trapani-style pesto) Water Boat Tour
- Cruises are subject to weather conditions