Ortigia: Private Walking Tour and Boat Trip
Discover the sunny Ortigia, the monuments, small streets, shops, and restaurants. Enjoy a refreshing lunch with local organic food and wine on board a private boat.
- Marvel antique and modern monuments of Ortigia
- Explore sea caves on board of a boat reserved only for you
- Enjoy lunch made of organic local produce and wine
- Learn about the fascinating history
- Take a refreshing swim in the cristaline waters of the Lonian Sea
DescriptionDiscover the most important buildings and monuments, enjoy hidden corners of Ortigia, and feel the exceptional atmosphere of Southern Italy visiting colorful fruit and fish markets. See the Greek Apollo Temple, Archimedes Square with neoclassical Fountain of Diana which displays the glorious past of Syracuse, the Cathedral Square, and Palazzo Beneventano, Pass through the Jewish Quarter, and on to Arethusa Fountain. Then you will reach the port where you will be presented to the boat commander and your marine adventure will begin. Sail along the coastline exploring beautiful lime stone caves, with a possibility to dive into cristalline waters of the Ionian sea from the boat. Enjoy a traditional and delicious lunch of locally produced cheeses, salami, prosciutto, mushrooms, vegetables, fresh bread, and home-made olive oil accompanied by excellent local wine.
IncludesEnglish-speaking local guide Lunch on board
- The tour will consist of a 2-hour walking part and 1.5-hour sailing part
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability