My Guide Website?
Mount Etna: Full day Jeep Tour with Lunch & Transfers10 Reviews
Book this unique jeep tour of Mount Etna for an out-of-the-ordinary experience. Ascend to an altitude of 1,900 meters and enjoy stunning area views. Visit a lava cave and stop to taste a local product such as pastry, honey, or wine.
- Marvel at the views from 1,900 meters up on Mount Etna
- See lava flows and explore a lava cave
- Taste a special local product such as wine, honey, or pastry
DescriptionYour driver will meet you at your hotel and you’ll head off on the drive to Etna volcano. Spend 5 hours on this jeep adventure, and ride up to a maximum altitude of 1,900 meters. Enjoy great views and taste a special local product as you discover the hidden treasures of the most active European volcano. During the first stop, your driver will provide an introduction to Mount Etna, and you’ll visit a lava front. Next is a 50-minute walk through lava craters (Sartorius Mounts, at 1,700 meters) or, if you prefer, free time at Rifugio Citelli. Later the jeep will take you up to 1,850 meters (Piano Provenzana) to see some of the lava flow from the 2002 eruption. In between the trip, you’ll stop for lunch in a local rustic restaurant with wine included. Make a final stop at a lava cave before the drive back to Taormina.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle Jeep excursion (6 passengers per vehicle maximum) Local restaurant lunch with wine
- Please note:
- From March-May and October-November be sure to bring a winter coat and wear sturdy shoes or hiking boots
- From June-September be sure to bring waterproof clothing and dress in layers and wear comfortable shoes or sneakers
- Don’t forget your sunscreen, sunglasses, and sun hat
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€190.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today