My Guide Website?
From San Leone: Scala dei Turchi Boat Tour5 Reviews
Admire the beauty of the Agrigento coast on a sailing trip. See the stunning Realmonte, take a swimming break in the refreshing water, and see the Capo Rossello lighthouse.
- Refresh yourself in the crystal-clear, calm waters off the coast of Agrigento
- Cruise past the bay of Kaos, Akragas river, and the Capo Rossello lighthouse
- Discover the stunning coast of Agrigento from the sea with a local skipper
- Marvel at the natural staircase made by the Scala dei Turchi in Realmonte
- Relax on board as your skipper guides the boat through the Mediterranean
DescriptionGet out into nature on a cruise through the Scala dei Turchi. Dive into crystal-clear waters, see where the Saracen pirates docked their ships, and sail past the river Akragas. Board your boat in San Leone and set sail along the beautiful coastline. Sail by the Akragas river and the bay of Kaos to reach Realmonte. At Realmonte, pause to marvel at the Scala dei Turchi. This enchanting rock wall's soft and wavy lines are where the Saracen pirates once docked their boats. At the foot of this natural staircase, dive into the clear waters. Swim with the colorful fish, float in the water, or relax on board in the gentle sea breeze. If you choose the towing game add-on, grab onto a rope as the boat pulls you along. Climb back aboard and continue to see the famous lighthouse Capo Rossello on the coast of Agrigento. If you choose the aperitif add-on, enjoy a drink as you sail back to San Leone.
IncludesBoat tour Skipper Water Aperitif (if add-on is selected) Towing Game (if add-on is selected)
- Access to the boat is not allowed to people with mobility difficulties In case of bad weather, the tour may be altered, canceled, or rescheduled
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€50.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today