From Palermo: Private Tour & Sicilian Wine Tasting2 Reviews
Come taste some distinctive wines, learn their history and tradition in a beautiful area of Sicily. Visit the vineyards and taste different wines along with some delicious local products. A truly unmissable experience for any wine lover.
- Explore a beautiful area of Sicily, rich in tradition, culture and especially wine
- Enjoy a guided tour of the vineyards, where the grapes of some of the most famous Italian wines grow
- Taste different varieties of wines together with delicious local products
DescriptionThrough a comfortable private transfer from Palermo, in less than 50 minutes you will reach the winery where the whole experience will take place. This winery is located in the small agricultural town of Camporeale, at the foot of the hills overlooking the Mandranova plain, in a charming area where agriculture has always been the main activity. You will find yourself immersed in a beautiful natural landscape almost unique in Sicily, which covers a wide area where vineyards run along the horizon creating breathtaking views that will capture your eyes. After a guided tour of the vineyards and the cellar, during which you will learn about cultivation and production techniques, enjoy a tasting session of the wines produced by the company paired with some mouth-watering local products. The varieties of wine you will taste will include the Sauvignon DOC, the Grillo DOC, the Nero d’Avola DOC, the Syrah DOC Sicilia and the Syrah IGT.
IncludesGuided tours of the vineyards and cellar Wine tasting session Pairing with local products Complimentary wine bottle Round trip transportation via private transfer from Palermo
- The duration of the transfer is approximately 50 minutes each way (the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions)
- Minimum drinking age is 18-years-old
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability