My Guide Website?
From Palermo: Corleone Day Trip with Lunch and Wine1 Reviews
Explore the village of Corleone on a full-day tour from Palermo. Wander through Corleone's ancient city center, see the Royal Palace in Ficuzza, and enjoy a delicious lunch with local wine.
- Discover the small town of Corleone and learn why locals despise the Mafia
- See the beautiful Royal Palace of Ficuzza, Ferdinand I's old hunting lodge
- Enjoy local wines and a light lunch at a country farmhouse and winery
- Marvel at the beautiful Sicilian countryside views as your drive
DescriptionVisit the quaint village of Corleone on this day trip from Palermo. Explore this medieval town which hosted many of the famous mafia clans in the 1960s, see the stunning Royal Palace in Ficuzza, and enjoy a delicious lunch in a local farmhouse. After leaving Palermo with your driver, arrive in the small, typically Sicilian town of Corleone. Stroll through the village on your own, wandering through cobblestone streets. Discover the history of Saint Leoluca and Saint Bernardo, both born in Corleone. Return to your driver and head to Ficuzza for a view of the Royal Palace, once used as a hunting lodge by Ferdinand I of Bourbon. Relax in a nearby farmhouse and winery with a light lunch and accompanying wine.
IncludesTransportation in an air-conditioned vehicle Lunch in a local farmhouse/winery
- This tour includes a driver. If you would like a local guide, you can pay an extra fee and a guide will meet you in Corleone This tour runs rain or shine