My Guide Website?
From Catania: Giardini Naxos, Taormina, and Castelmola Tour75 Reviews
Visit the ancient towns of Giardini Naxos, Taormina, and Castelmola on a guided tour from Catania. Enjoy a swim at Isola Bella and learn more about the Greek history of Sicily.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Aeolian Islands: Active Volcano Tour
- Etna: Craters of the 2002 Eruption Trekking Experience
- Palermo: Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour 24-hour Ticket
- Catania: City Highlights Tour with Guide
- Taormina: Sunset Walking Tour & Aperitif on Rooftop Terrace
- Explore the old fishing town of Giardini Naxos
- Visit the village of Castelmola
- Discover the historic monuments of Taormina
- Take a swim in the nature reserve of Isola Bella
DescriptionBenefit from pick-up at your accommodation in Catania, and then travel by minivan to the seaside town of Giardini Naxos. Continue to the beautiful almond wine village of Castelmola on the Ionian coast. Move on to the pretty town of Taormina for a free stroll and get a stunning view of the Messina Gate from the Corso Umberto on arrival. See the important monuments of the historic town center, including the Palazzo Corvaja, Teatro Antico, and medieval Cattedrale Fortezza. Get some time to browse the boutique stores and handicraft shops. Before the return to Catania take a swim in the small and lovely island of Isola Bella, connected to the mainland by a thin strip of sand. Get stunning views of the bay and promontories of Capo Sant’Andrea.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation by minivan Tour guide
- The visit to Taormina is not guided