My Guide Website?
From Lipari: Panarea and Stromboli Cruise with Stops116 Reviews
Spend the afternoon and evening on a boat excursion exploring the Aeolian Islands. Visit Panarea and Stromboli islands to be charmed by quaint villages and lush nature amongst stunning landscapes. Be at sea during dusk and sail under the night sky.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Aeolian Islands: Active Volcano Tour
- Etna: Craters of the 2002 Eruption Trekking Experience
- Palermo: Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour 24-hour Ticket
- Catania: City Highlights Tour with Guide
- Taormina: Sunset Walking Tour & Aperitif on Rooftop Terrace
- Set sail on an afternoon and evening boat excursion
- Disembark and explore the islands of Panarea and Stromboli
- Be impressed by stunning landscapes
- Cruise through the Aeolian Islands under the night sky
DescriptionSpend the day on a memorable boat excursion through the Aeolian Islands. Enjoy the afternoon and evening exploring quaint villages and seeing stunning landscapes of the Mediterranean. Meet in Lipari and aboard your boat to begin your excursion through the Aeolian Islands. Have impressive views as you go along the pumice quarries and Monte Rosa. Head towards the island of Panarea, the smallest of the Aeolian islands. Admire the beautiful bay of Cala Junco before docking and have some free time to wander around the village. After time on Panarea, resume your boat excursion along Basiluzzo, the largest islet of Panarea, and the village of Ginostra before reaching the port of Stromboli. Arrive in Stromboli and be overwhelmed by the wild colors of nature. From the green scrub of the Mediterranean to the black volcanic landscape, from the blue frame of the sea to the white architecture of the island, the imagery of the island is one you won't forget. Have some free time to visit Stromboli and when the sun goes down, cruise around the islet of Strombolicchio. At dusk have your breath taken away as the active volcano magnifies its natural sounds in the dark of the evening. Go along the Sciara del Fuoco before returning to Lipari.
IncludesMotorboat excursion Disembarkation and stop in Panarea and Stromboli Stop in front of the Sciara del Fuoco Glass of Malvasia delle Eolie wine
- The tour takes place in Italian, only general information will be provided in English