Catania: Syracuse, Ortigia and Noto Transfer and Tour54 Reviews
Uncover the treasures of Syracuse, Ortigia and Noto on this fantastic full-day tour with an expert guide. Explore the UNESCO heritage site in Syracuse, discover a magic fountain in Ortigia and marvel at stunning Baroque architecture in Noto.
- Enjoy a more intimate experience with smaller tour sizes
- Explore the extraordinary Neapolis in Syracuse
- Admire the spectacular architecture of Oritgia and Noto
- Savor a delicious traditional Sicilian lunch
- Benefit from pick-up and drop off from your accomodation
DescriptionAfter being picked up from your accommodation in Catania, visit the magnificent Neapolis in Syracuse. Declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2005, this famous archaeological park houses a Greek theatre. With the help of a guide sheet, admire the impressive ruins of this stunning site. After visiting Syracuse, journey to the lovely peninsula of Ortigia. Starting from the ruins of the Temple of Apollo, enjoy a gentle stroll to reach the spectacular white cathedral of Saint Mary of the Immaculate Conception. Take in this idyllic cathedral, before stopping off at the Fountain of Arethusa, a legendary fresh water spring. For lunch you have the option to enjoy a classic sicilian snack made of Tavola Calda, with water and red wine. Or, if you prefer, you will have 1 hour of free time to have lunch in one of the amazing restaurants in the alleys of the city. Upon reaching Noto, you will explore this jewel of Sicilian Baroque architecture, which is often considered to be an open-air museum! Admire the extraordinary architecture of its many palaces, churches and stairways. After an exhilarating day, sit back and relax as you are taken back to your hotel in the comfort of a luxurious vehicle.
IncludesTransportation in an air-conditioned vehicle Baby or child car seat if required Multilingual driver and tour guide for the day at your disposal Sicilian snack or street food with water or wine Bottle of water Entrance fee to the Neapolis area Authorized tour guide inside the Neapolis Area
- Your driver is not a tour guide, so he/she will not be able to enter the Neapolis archaeological site. You will be provided with a paper guide to use inside the site. The driver will accompany you on your visit to Ortigia and Noto
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY