Best In Town in Acireale
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Sicily team
Like in many European countries also in Italy places you would call a village are towns, because they were given the town rights hundreds of years ago in the Middle Ages
In this category you will find of course accommodations in real cities like Catania, Palermo and Messina. We also listed hotels, B&Bs and apartments located in small urban places which are considered by Sicilians a town, but we would call a village. Best examples are Castelmola, Giardini-Naxos and Castellammare del Golfo.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Mount Etna: Guided Volcano Summit Hiking Tour with Cable Car
- From Catania: Full-Day Mount Etna and Taormina Tour
- From Catania: Taormina, Savoca, & Castelmola Tour w/ Brunch
- Catania: City Highlights Tour with Guide
- Segesta, Erice and Salt Pans Full-Day Excursion from Palermo