Best Markets in Palermo
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Sicily team
If you want to buy some local fresh produce you have to go to the markets.They're some of the best experiences on the island and sights in themselves.The Vucciria in Palermo belongs to one of the best especially in the evening when lit up with lights
La Pescheria and La Fiera are the most popular in Catania selling freshly baked bread, fresh fish, fruit and veggies. Markets are also great for souvenirs and gifts, while the antique markets sell furniture, ceramics and pieces of Sicilian craftmanship. Even if you don't need anything, just come for the great atmosphere.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Catania: Agrigento and Piazza Armerina Full-Day Trip
- Piano Provenzana: Guided Mt. Etna Snowshoeing Trek
- Marsala: Winery Tour with Wine Tasting and Local Products
- Palermo: Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour 24-hour Ticket
- From Lipari: Panarea and Stromboli Cruise with Stops