Best Gifts & Souvenirs in Palermo
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Sicily team
Gifts and souvenirs can be bought almost in all parts of Sicily. Start with wine, which is particularly sought after for its good quality and richness. Pop into an Enoteca to pick your favourite one and grab a nice jar of olives too.
Sicilian Ceramic is particulary of high quality, usually hand made with beautiful drawings, so don't forget to buy a small piece to remind of your trip to Sicily. Also Sicilian puppets will look nice on your wall back at home or one of the many copper-crafted items.Buy yourself also something sweet, maybe the gorgeous almond biscuits, divine!
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Lipari: Panarea and Stromboli Cruise with Stops
- From Taormina: Siracusa & Noto Small-Group Tour
- Mount Etna: Guided Volcano Summit Hiking Tour with Cable Car
- Noto, Modica and Ragusa: The Baroque Tour from Catania
- Catania: Noto, Modica and Ragusa Ibla Baroque Tour