My Guide Website?
Trapani: Day Trip to Favignana and Levanzo by Dinghy & Lunch
Explore the islands of Favignana and Levanzo on this guided day trip. Hop in your dinghy and head out down the coast, stopping at beaches and caves as you go, then enjoy a packed lunch onboard.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Mount Etna: Guided Volcano Summit Hiking Tour with Cable Car
- From Catania: Full-Day Mount Etna and Taormina Tour
- From Catania: Taormina, Savoca, & Castelmola Tour w/ Brunch
- Catania: City Highlights Tour with Guide
- Segesta, Erice and Salt Pans Full-Day Excursion from Palermo
- You will explore Favignana and Levanzo on board the dinghy
- You'll visit the two most famous coves on the islands
- You will be able to make several swim stops
DescriptionYou will depart from the port of Trapani and once you arrive at the beautiful Favignana, the capital of the Egadi Islands, you will begin your sea tour of the island. You will be able to visit the two most famous coves of the archipelago, namely Cala Rossa and Cala Azzurra, whose names are derived from the particular white sand of the seabed, which generates pink and blue reflections depending on the position and time of day. Here you will be able to dive into the beautiful crystal clear waters and refresh yourself before having some free time at your disposal to explore the small town of Favignana. You will be offered a packed lunch by our team to regain your energy and subsequently continue to the island of Levanzo. Here too you will have about an hour of free time to discover the small town and then resume sailing until you reach the majestic Faraglione and the most beautiful and interesting coves.
IncludesPacked lunch: pane cunzato and water rice salad as gluten free alternative) Tour of Favignana Panoramic tour of Levanzo 1h 30m stop in Favignana Bathing and snorkeling Skipper Fuel
- The fee to access the marine protected area must be paid in cash before departure c/o BOX 03 ticket office and a valid ticket for boarding will be issued The fee has a cost of €2.50 per person 5 years and older In case of adverse weather conditions, the reservation may be subject to change or cancellation Communicate any intolerances or allergies when booking