My Guide Website?
Syracuse: Sunset Aperitif Tour1 Reviews
Let yourself be overwhelmed by a sensory and unique experience on a tour of the island of Ortigia and the sea caves; with tasting of typical Sicilian products and a toast with Prosecco DOP admiring the beauty of the sun that embraces the sea
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Syracuse: Ragusa Ibla, Noto and Modica Private Day Trip
- Taormina: Sunset Walking Tour & Aperitif on Rooftop Terrace
- Mount Etna: Summit Crater Trek with Cable Car and 4x4 Option
- Taormina or Giardini Naxos: Off-Road ATV Tour of Mount Etna
- Agrigento: Valley of the Temples Gardens Picnic Experience
- Panoramic views of the city within the boat tour
- Explore the most importan monuments
- Take a relaxing bath during the excursion
- Taste local products and enjoy the included prosecco
DescriptionLet yourself be overwhelmed by a unique sensory experience an aperitif at sunset on the boat. The tour will start from the Umbertino Bridge heading towards the Porto Piccolo of Syracuse (Lo Sbarcadero), dedicated to our patron Saint Lucia. From there we will go to three natural sea caves, one of which is heart-shaped. We will then continue towards the Lungomare di Levante of the island, we will admire the imposing fortress in the heart of the ancient city, the Maniace Castle. The colors of the sun that embrace the sea accompanied by a delicious aperitif with a platter of typical Sicilian dishes and prosecco DOP will make this experience even more magical. We will continue the excursion with further important monuments such as the Fonte Aretusa, a fresh water spring that meets the Ionian Sea, there will be the possibility of a refreshing dip in these crystalline waters. We will end the tour returning from the Porto Grande (La Marina), passing under the Umbertino bridge. It is recommended for two people who are interested in the aperitif to contact the property for availability.
IncludesSafety on-board equipment (floating ring and life jackets). Fresh water shower with the possibility of rinsing from the saltiness. Awning to protect yourself from the sun's rays. New cushions and ladder.
- Sunny weather needed to starting tour for security reasons.