My Guide Website?
Ragusa: Private Cooking Class at a Local's Home10 Reviews
Take a cooking class in a local home with a certified home cook. Learn local recipes and taste everything you make with wine included.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Lipari: Panarea and Stromboli Cruise with Stops
- From Taormina: Siracusa & Noto Small-Group Tour
- Mount Etna: Guided Volcano Summit Hiking Tour with Cable Car
- Noto, Modica and Ragusa: The Baroque Tour from Catania
- Catania: Noto, Modica and Ragusa Ibla Baroque Tour
- Take a private cooking class with expert home cooks
- Create a genuine connection with local Italian families
- Have fun learning the local recipes from family cook books
- Taste everything you have prepared along with local wine
DescriptionArrive at the home of your local expert cook and immerse yourself in a cooking class learning the secrets of the most famous dishes of the region. During the lesson, the cook will reveal the tricks of the trade for three authentic local recipes for a delicious starter, pasta, and dessert. You will have a workstation equipped with utensils and all the ingredients to make the dishes so you can have fun putting your cooking skills to the test. Once the end result is ready, taste everything you have prepared accompanied by a selection of local wines. Instead of loading your suitcase with souvenirs, take home Italian cooking skills that will stay with you for life.
IncludesCooking class with three local dishes Beverages (water, wines, and coffee)
- For privacy reasons, the address of your host cook will be shared after the booking
- The cooking class usually begins at 10 AM or 5 PM but can be flexible based on your travel requirements
- Dietary requirements such as vegetarian, vegan, or gluten-free can be catered to upon request