My Guide Website?
Palermo: Sailing Tour with Light Lunch (Full Day)3 Reviews
Enjoy a whole day exploring Palermo's coast on this sailing trip. Admire the nature reserves of Capo Gallo and the Isle of Women. Make swimming stops, and savor a light pasta-based lunch.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Mount Etna: Guided Volcano Summit Hiking Tour with Cable Car
- From Catania: Full-Day Mount Etna and Taormina Tour
- From Catania: Taormina, Savoca, & Castelmola Tour w/ Brunch
- Catania: City Highlights Tour with Guide
- Segesta, Erice and Salt Pans Full-Day Excursion from Palermo
- Enjoy the coast line of Palermo in a sailing boat
- Stops for swimming with frinds and relax
- Enjoy a light lunch on board
DescriptionWind and Sea help us to leave the Cala Tourist Port to begin our adventure to the Capo Gallo Nature Reserve, an amazing promontory of karst origin, with its dramatic cliffs, placed between the brightly fish villages of Addaura, Mondello and Sferracavallo. We then embrace the small Isola delle Femmine –Isle of Women– known for its Nature Reserve and for the two charming towers built in the fifteenth century as lookouts used to signal the arrival of foreigners and Moors. This small island is also protagonist of many legends that have made it famous. Through this tour, we will enjoy relaxing swim moments among the wonders of this coastline stretch, undoubtedly the most beautiful of the western Sicily.
IncludesSailing Experience (maximum 8 people allowed) Still mineral water on board Light lunch on board based on pasta dish with fish sause and fresh fruit Professional skipper/Dive master and Assistance on board
- This is a sailing experience The activity will be operated rain or shine (if safety of passengers will be garanteed following direction of the coast guard authorities) Passengers on board have to keep a control of their activities and follow the instruction from the skipper