My Guide Website?
Palermo: Bus Tour to Noto, Ortigia, and Siracusa6 Reviews
Discover the Baroque architecture in the town of Noto on this bus tour from Palermo. Have some free time to explore the streets of Ortigia, and travel to the Archaeological Park of Siracusa.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Lipari: Panarea and Stromboli Cruise with Stops
- From Taormina: Siracusa & Noto Small-Group Tour
- Mount Etna: Guided Volcano Summit Hiking Tour with Cable Car
- Noto, Modica and Ragusa: The Baroque Tour from Catania
- Catania: Noto, Modica and Ragusa Ibla Baroque Tour
- Have free time to stroll through the monument-lined streets of Ortigia
- Relax on the drive in a spacious, comfortable, and air-conditioned bus
- Marvel at the Baroque architecture in the breathtaking town of Noto
- Spend some time exploring the ruins at the Archaeological Park of Siracusa
- Be picked up and dropped off directly at your accommodation in Palermo
DescriptionExplore the beauty of Sicily on this bus tour from Palermo. Be picked up from your accommodation and enjoy air-conditioned transfers to the town of Noto, the island of Ortigia, and and the Archaeological Park of Siracusa. Enjoy the convenience of being picked from Palermo in the morning. Sit back and relax on the comfortable drive to the town of Noto. Spend some time wandering through the town on your own to see sights like the 18th-century Noto Cathedral or the balconies of the Nicolaci Palace. Continue to the the island of Ortigia. Take some free time to buy lunch or see sights like the natural freshwater spring known as the Fountain of Arethusa or the UNESCO World Heritage site of the Cathedral of Syracuse. Finally, head to the Archaeological Park of Siracusa where you can purchase tickets to see the Greek theatre and the Roman amphitheater. Return to your accommodation in Palermo at the end of your tour.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Air-conditioned bus Multilingual driver Stop in Noto Free time in Ortigia Stop at the Archaeological Park of Siracusa
- This tour is non-refundable Please note that lunch is not included