My Guide Website?
Ortygia: Sailing Tour to Plemmirio with Aperitif2 Reviews
Sail aboard a classic wooden 30-foot Tahiti Ketch boat on this tour to the Plemmirio nature reserve. See the highlights of Ortygia from the sea while sipping an Aperitif paired with Sicilian snacks.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Mount Etna: Guided Volcano Summit Hiking Tour with Cable Car
- From Catania: Full-Day Mount Etna and Taormina Tour
- From Catania: Taormina, Savoca, & Castelmola Tour w/ Brunch
- Catania: City Highlights Tour with Guide
- Segesta, Erice and Salt Pans Full-Day Excursion from Palermo
- Savor local flavors as you sip on an Aperitif paired with Sicilian snacks
- Snap pictures of Ortygia's sights like the Venetian Palace and Maniace castle
- Try to spot marine life as you sail through the protected area of Plemmirio
- Stop for a refreshing swim in the turquoise waters of the Mediterranean sea
- Experience the wind rushing through your hair as you sail along the coast
DescriptionCruise on the crystal clear waters of the protected marine area of Plemmirio on this sailboat tour from Ortygia. Travel around the island of Ortygia and see sights like the Venetian Palace. Stop to take a swim in the pristine Plemmirio nature reserve. Board the sailboat in Ortygia and set off around Ortygia and the south coast of Syracuse. Capture pictures attractions like the Venetian Palace, Maniace Castle, the Aretusa spring, the Cathedral, the Church of Santa Lucia alla Badia, and the promenade. Drink an authentic Italian aperitif. Delight your senses with a tasting of regional delicacies and wines produced by local farmers. Hear facinating stories about this ancient Greek port as you sail. Continue to the marine area of Plemmirio where you can dive into the water and look for local marine life. Returning to your starting point in Ortygia at the end of your tour.
IncludesBoat tour Italian-/English-speaking skipper Aperitif Sicilian snacks Insurance
- Tour available only per 1 group up to 5 people
- The price for this tour is per group and not per single participant
- The captain may cancel the excursion due to poor weather conditions