My Guide Website?
From Trapani: Egadi Islands Day Tour by Boat18 Reviews
Join this daily boat cruise to discover the unspoiled natural beauty of the Egadi Islands. Dive, swim, and snorkel among millions of fish, visit a local village, and take in the amazing scenery.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Lipari: Panarea and Stromboli Cruise with Stops
- From Taormina: Siracusa & Noto Small-Group Tour
- Mount Etna: Guided Volcano Summit Hiking Tour with Cable Car
- Noto, Modica and Ragusa: The Baroque Tour from Catania
- Catania: Noto, Modica and Ragusa Ibla Baroque Tour
- Swim or snorkel at some of the most beautiful beaches of Favignana and Levanzo
- Visit the charming village of Favignana
- Listen to expert commentary from your guide
- Enjoy stunning views of the Egadi Islands
DescriptionAfter meeting your skipper and any other guests, you'll head out on the pristine water. Your skipper is happy to share details about the area and answer any questions about the islands that you may have en route to Favignana. Your first stop will be at Cala Rossa. Once anchored, you can dive into the most beautiful waters in Italy, where the crystal clear water and the fish that populate it make for excellent snorkeling. Next, head for Bue Marino and Cala Azzurra. At both locations, there'll be more time for swimming and snorkeling in the turquoise sea. Make a stop at the Cave of Lovers, one of the most charming places that Favignana has to offer and a unique experience on your tour. Then head to the port of Favignana where you can visit the village and walk through the picturesque streets. Then, you'll set sail for Levanzo. Relax and enjoy the wonderful views en route during the 20-minute trip. You'll stop at Levanzo Cala Fredda where you can enjoy views of the enchanting village with its white and turquoise houses (the only inhabited part of Levanzo), and spend some more time snorkeling or swimming. Then head to Cala Minnola for one last beautiful stop and your last chance to swim and snorkel before heading back to Trapani.
IncludesWater and beverages Experienced skipper Local guide Snorkeling equipment
- The itinerary is subject to change according to weather conditions.
- Shower and bathroom facilities are available inside the marina.