My Guide Website?
From Taormina: Sunset Coastline Boat Tour & Dolphin Watching190 Reviews
Explore the stunning bays of Isola Bella and marvel at the beautiful sights, including Cape Taormina and the Grotta delle Sirene. Stop for a snorkel in the crystal clear waters.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Mount Etna: Guided Volcano Summit Hiking Tour with Cable Car
- From Catania: Full-Day Mount Etna and Taormina Tour
- From Catania: Taormina, Savoca, & Castelmola Tour w/ Brunch
- Catania: City Highlights Tour with Guide
- Segesta, Erice and Salt Pans Full-Day Excursion from Palermo
- Swim or snorkel in the crystal waters of Isola Bella
- Admire the beauty of Taormina Coastline on a 2-hour boat tour
- Take a chance to watch dolphins swim free in their natural habitat
DescriptionTake this 2-hour boat tour to explore Taormina coastline. The tour will depart from the Giardini Naxos port and will give you the opportunity to explore the beautiful coast between Giardini Naxos and Taormina. During the trip you will visit also some spectacular caves: Grotta del Giorno, Grotta delle Sirene, Grotta Azzurra and Grotta del Corallo. With this tour you will admire some beautiful places, like Cape Schisò, Cape Taormina, Scoglio della croce, Scoglio dei fichi d’india, Isola bella, Mazzaro bay, San Nicola bay and Scoglio dello “Ziu Innaru”. Sail in search of a pod of wild bottlenose dolphins in their natural habitat where the sighting probability is approximately 80 percent. The tour includes a stop for a dip or snorkelling in the crystal clear waters of Taormina bay, followed by a refreshment of fruit, snacks and drinks.
IncludesBoat tour Snacks and drinks
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€80.00Book Now!