My Guide Website?
Alcantara Gorges: River Trekking & sicilian food experience
Get ready for a breathtaking adventure at the Alcantara Gorges, where you will immerse yourself in surreal scenery.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Syracuse: Ragusa Ibla, Noto and Modica Private Day Trip
- Taormina: Sunset Walking Tour & Aperitif on Rooftop Terrace
- Mount Etna: Summit Crater Trek with Cable Car and 4x4 Option
- Taormina or Giardini Naxos: Off-Road ATV Tour of Mount Etna
- Agrigento: Valley of the Temples Gardens Picnic Experience
- Experience a breathtaking adventure at the Alcantara Gorges
- Meet Mamme del Borgo in Motta Camastra and savor irresistible sicilian dishes
- Experience a sensory journey: breathtaking views and authentic flavors
DescriptionLet yourself be carried away by the crystal clear waters and admire the vivid colors that surround you. Each step will bring you closer to nature, while the fresh air and soothing sound of the water will envelop you. You will meet the Mamme del Borgo in Motta Camastra, authentic custodians of Sicilian cuisine. Their homes will welcome you with irresistible scents and genuine flavors. Savor typical dishes prepared with love and feel the authenticity of this tradition handed down from generation to generation. Let extraordinary tastes meld with your senses on an unforgettable journey. This river trekking and cooking class experience will offer you breathtaking views, authentic flavors and a sincere welcome. You will touch the heart of Sicily, creating indelible memories. Don't wait, join this magical adventure and be transported by the authenticity of this land.
IncludesRiver Trekking Adventure in the Alcantara Gorge Waterproof dungarees River guide Free parking at the Alcantara Gorges According to the chosen option it includes the cooking class or Lunch/Dinner Cooking class: 3-course meal: appetizer, main course and dessert Lunch or Dinner: 2-course meal Water and red wine Tour of Motta Camastra together with the Mamas del Borgo
- It is recommended to arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes in advance River trekking: 2 hours LANGUAGE: river trekking guide speaks English while Mamme del borgo provide only general information about the food in a very basic english, but they do not speak english You will need to bring a T-shirt, long pants and socks for the River Trekking to take place The duration of the river trek is approximately two hours, but may vary depending on the abilities of the participants Children must have a minimum height of 1.50 centimeters for the River Trekking to take place Lunch begins at 12:30 p.m. Cooking class begins at 06.30 p.m. When making reservations, please communicate any intolerances or allergies Vegetarian menu is available upon request