My Guide Website?
Alcantara Gorges Quad excursion and sicilian food experience2 Reviews
Imagine an adventure that engages all your senses. You will find yourself immersed in the majestic Alcantara Gorges, where crystal-clear water flows vigorously and sculpts millennia-old rocks.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Aeolian Islands: Active Volcano Tour
- Etna: Craters of the 2002 Eruption Trekking Experience
- Palermo: Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour 24-hour Ticket
- Catania: City Highlights Tour with Guide
- Taormina: Sunset Walking Tour & Aperitif on Rooftop Terrace
- Experience a unique adventure in the Alcantara Gorges.
- Be warmly welcomed by the Mamme del Borgo in Motta Camastra and savor delicious
- Live a culinary experience that will tell you about the history of the land
DescriptionYou will be surrounded by a cool breeze caressing your face and the scent of wilderness filling your lungs. You will feel the chill of the water on your legs as you venture on an exciting ATV tour, exploring secret corners and enchanting landscapes. Aboard your vehicle-you will reach the picturesque village of Motta Camastra, where you will be warmly welcomed by the Mamme del Borgo. You will enter their homes and be overwhelmed by the delicious scents wafting from their kitchens. Your eyes will be filled with vibrant colors as you watch the Mamas carefully prepare typical Sicilian dishes, using only fresh, wholesome ingredients. You will savor authentic flavors, dishes that tell the story and soul of this wonderful land. This experience will leave an indelible imprint on your heart. You will breathe the essence of Sicily, touch its authenticity and savor the joy of sharing a meal prepared with love.
IncludesRental of a quad bike for two people Safety helmet + hygiene cap Row-opener guide Insurance According to the chosen option it includes the cooking class or Lunch/Dinner Cooking class: 3-course meal: appetizer, main course and dessert Lunch or Dinner: 2-course meal Water and red wine Village tour together with the Borgo Moms
- Quad tour: 1 hr It is recommended to arrive about 10 minutes before the start time ATV riders must present their driver's license body rafting guide speaks English while Mamme del borgo provide only general information about the food in a very basic english, but they do not speak english Clients are advised to wear closed-toe shoes and seasonally appropriate clothing and a pair of sunglasses When booking, please communicate any intolerances or allergies A vegetarian menu is available upon request Lunch begins at 12:30 p.m. Dinner begins from 7 p.m. onward Cooking class begins at 11 a.m. and 6.30 p.m. from May to September and 11 a.m. from October to April You must have your own vehicle to move from the quad bike tour to the cooking/lunch activity.