Lose yourself in the beauty of the sunset as it descends over the Ionian Sea
Take in the sights of the Cyclops Islands Marine Protected Area from the water
Learn about the origins of the Faraglioni, Prince Riggio Palace, and more
Write your own odyssey with a swim in the blue waters of Ulysses Cave
Sample an aperitif of local wine and street food as you relax on board
Explore the Cyclops Islands Marine Protected Area on a guided boat trip from Aci Trezza. Take in highlights such as Lachea Island, Faraglioni, and Ulysses Caves. Swim in the Ionian Sea during the bathing stop. Sip on Sicilian wine and sample local street food as you watch the sunset from the boat.
Meet your guide and set sail from the ancient port of Aci Trezza. Head to your first stop, Lachea Island, an island of subvolcanic origin, home to prehistoric gems and a wealth of fauna and flora. Then, take in the Faraglioni and learn about the Greek legend associated with the iconic rocks.
Next, stop by Castello Normanno in Aci Castello in the province of Catania. Learn about the fortification's fascinating history and the key role it played in the Middle Ages. Then, see the imposing Prince Riggio Palace, built facing the sea with ramparts for protection from Turkish ships.
Then, take in Ulysses Cave, where you can take a dip in the warm waters of the Sicilian Ionian Sea. Finally, take in the sunset with views of Mount Etna. Taste local Sicilian wines and tuck into street food as you sail back to the port of Aci Trezza.
1) Guide on board for historical narration of the coast
2) Bathroom in a characteristic and exclusive area
3) Apertif on board with Sicilian food with sicilian organic wine tasting
- Bad weather Sicilian marine weather: starting with sea force 2/3 and wind force 3/4 the tour is canceled and refunded.
- The customer's telephone number is incorrect, we do not take any responsibility for any information/changes to the tour.
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund