Best On a Rainy Day in Bagheria
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Sicily team
The first thing we want to say is: it almost never rains very long in Sicily and then only in winter. And the second is: do not worry, you do not have to hang around in the hotel all day long and be bored to death.
There are so many things to do in Sicily. You could visit to the splendid churches and cathedrals, spend hours in some really wonderful and interesting musems and galleries, go to the Museum of Lava and Volcanoes the entrance ticket is also valid for the Butterfly House (could be more exciting for you than for your kids), and explore medieval castles and towers. So, just rent a car and head out!
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Agrigento: Valley of the Temples Gardens Picnic Experience
- From Tropea: Full-Day Lipari, Panarea, and Stromboli Cruise
- Stromboli: Sunset Trekking at Sciara del Fuoco
- Mount Etna and Taormina Full-Day Excursion from Palermo
- From Catania: Etna Tour in a Vintage Car