Best Made in Sicily in Caltagirone
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Sicily team
Sicily is famous throughout the world for it's products 'Made in Sicily'. From hats to puppets and from pastries to many other items you may not have considered as being from Sicily.
Things made in Sicily include the coppola hat, made famous by 'men of honour', then there are those amazing puppets, which depict battles of times gone by. Made in Sicily also means handcrafted jewellery made of lava stone and other particular materials, paintings and photographs of Sicilian artists, glass art, tasty things like wine, olive oil, cheeses, sausages, jams, marmalades and the delicious Etna honeys, almond pastries, wonderful ceramics and pottery and carpets.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Catania: Agrigento and Piazza Armerina Full-Day Trip
- Piano Provenzana: Guided Mt. Etna Snowshoeing Trek
- Marsala: Winery Tour with Wine Tasting and Local Products
- Palermo: Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour 24-hour Ticket
- From Lipari: Panarea and Stromboli Cruise with Stops