Best International Cuisine Restaurants in Palermo
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Sicily team
International restaurants are finally also on the rise in Sicily - so check this page from time to time for new additions to the restaurant scene.
You won't find as many international restaurants in Sicily as maybe in other destinations, since Sicilians are also more traditional than other people when it comes to food. But Sushi bars are on the rise in Catania, Palermo and Syracuse, hotels start to offer Japanese evenings, and here and there you'll find a Brasilian or Mexican restaurant or a Spanish tapa bar, and in Giardini-Naxos we have 'our' Roberto who used to travel a lot and brought home from every country recipes which you can taste (if you've had enough of seafood and pasta) in his small restaurant or on the small terrace at the Lungomare.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Lipari: Panarea and Stromboli Cruise with Stops
- From Taormina: Siracusa & Noto Small-Group Tour
- Mount Etna: Guided Volcano Summit Hiking Tour with Cable Car
- Noto, Modica and Ragusa: The Baroque Tour from Catania
- Catania: Noto, Modica and Ragusa Ibla Baroque Tour