My Guide Website?
From Trapani: Stagnone Islands of Marsala Day Trip8 Reviews
Explore the natural reserve of the Stagnone Islands of Marsala on this day trip from Trapani. See the lagoon, salt marshes, and take a boat around the islands of Lunga, Schola, and Santa Maria.
- Delight your palate as you savor local products during a tasting
- Capture pictures of the salt pans and old windmills to share with friends
- Listen as your guide reveals the history of the nature reserve to you
- Step back in time as you hear about traditional salt collection methods
- Try to spot rare flora and fauna as you pass through the natural reserve
DescriptionAdmire the salt pans of Marsala on this day trip from Trapani. Ride through the lagoon on a flat keel boat. Learn the ancient history of the region and find out about traditional salt collection methods. Meet your guide in Trapani. Sit back and relax in an airconditioned car on the way to the natural reservoir in Marsala. Hop aboard a flat keel boat and sail around the islands of Lunga, Schola, and Santa Maria in the stunning lagoon. Snap pictures of the old windmills, and capture how the light hits the white and pink salt pans. Look for local wildlife as you glide over the water. Hear about traditional salt collection methods and uncover the region's history. Taste some local products before returning to Trapani.
IncludesTransportation English or Italian-speaking guide Local products tasting Entrance fees
- This tour will take place in suitable weather conditions