My Guide Website?
Corleone: Beyond the Godfather Guided Walking Tour10 Reviews
Go beyond the Godfather stereotypes and discover the picturesque village of Corleone. Walk through the streets and learn the true struggle of the people's resistance to the Italian mafia.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the alleys of Corleone with a local activist and guide
- Learn about the history of the Mafia in Corleone through the painting of Gaetano Porcasi
- Discover how is to live in Corleone today
- Enjoy the best view over the village and the surrounding countryside
DescriptionEnter into the little town nestled in the Sicilian countryside renowned for its mob violence and the infamous mafia boss, Toto Riina. Retrace the history of Corleone with a local activist and learn about the Anti-mafia resistance. Discover the names that are now symbolic of Anti-mafia liberation. Walk through the city center and climb to stunning panoramic viewpoints of the village and Sicilian countryside. Admire the paintings of Gaetano Porcase in the 'Laboratory of Legality' and see the history of the resistance for yourself.
IncludesWelcome at meeting point Guided tour in Corleone Entrance to Laboratorio della Legalità Small contribution to the Addiopizzo charitable organization
- Please note that the meeting point is in Palermo right in front of the central railway station. You will reach Corleone by bus with the guide. He/she will help you to buy the bus ticket.