Catania: Mount Etna Volcano and Alcantara Park Tour3 Reviews
Discover the natural beauty of Mount Etna’s volcano along a full-day guided tour of the stunning Alcantara Gorges.
- Discover the ancient craters, lava caves and breathtaking landscapes of Mount Etna volcano
- Taste some traditional Sicilian cuisine at Etna village
- Enjoy free time at Alcantara Gorges
- Swim in the refreshing waters of the Alcantara
DescriptionWith an expert guide by your side, discover the Mount Etna volcano, sitting at an altitude of 2000 meters above sea level. Explore ancient craters, lava flow caves, and admire the breathtaking landscape of the Ionian coast. Enjoy a traditional Sicilian meal and free time time to explore Alcantara Park at your leisure. Dissected by the Alcantara river, Alcantara Park is a location brimming with unique vegetation, lava rock formations, and columnar basalts formed by the icy waters of the Alcantara. During the warm season, cool yourself off by taking a refreshing dip in these pristine waters or just stroll alongside the river.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation Multilingual local guide Lava cave visit Lunch
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, the lava cave visit and lunch are temporarily suspended. More time will be dedicated to hiking and the visit to Alcantara with free time during the lunch break.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability