- Tick off the Salt Road's main highlights with one day trip
- Learn interesting information about Marsala from an insider perspective
- Sample the finest local wines and produce
- Get an insight into the many famous landmarks from your local guide
- Enjoy a boat trip on the Stagnone Lagoon
Discover the best of Sicily's gastronomy, culture, and scenery on this excursion from Trapani. Start your tour with a visit to either the Donnafugata, Florio, Caruso, Pellegrino or Mininni wineries, which are some of the region's finest. At the winery, enjoy a tasting of some local products, washed down with a selection of the best wines.
Next, board a traditional lagoon boat for a boat tour of the Stagnone Lagoon. At the center of the lagoon, discover the ancient island of Motya, which has now been converted to an open-air museum. Learn more about the history of the island and its residents from your local guide.
meeting Point pickup and drop-off
Winery visit with tastings
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund