My Guide Website?
Siracusa: Small group Pasta and Tiramisu class1 Reviews
Experience the famous Pasta and Tiramisu in a local home under the guidance of an expert home cook. Cook and taste the most iconic Italian dishes together with other lovers of the “cucina italiana”.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Syracuse: Ragusa Ibla, Noto and Modica Private Day Trip
- Taormina: Sunset Walking Tour & Aperitif on Rooftop Terrace
- Mount Etna: Summit Crater Trek with Cable Car and 4x4 Option
- Taormina or Giardini Naxos: Off-Road ATV Tour of Mount Etna
- Agrigento: Valley of the Temples Gardens Picnic Experience
- Learn to make two icons of the Italian cuisine: Fresh Pasta and Tiramisu
- Enjoy a shared cooking class in a real local’s home
- Watch a master at work and get tips for recreating the dishes at home
- Taste everything you have prepared sipping local wines
- Share your passion for the Italian cuisine with other lovely guests
DescriptionYou can't visit Italy without trying at least one pasta dish... So, we'll teach you two! Learn how to roll 'sfoglia' (fresh pasta) by hand and how to prepare 2 simple different kinds of pasta from scratch with your local host. As the icing on the cake, you will learn to prepare also the iconic Tiramisu. Share your passion for the Italian cuisine as you make new friends in this hands-on cooking class. It's a great way to truly experience Italian culture. This experience is held by Cesarine, the oldest Italy’s network of home cooks available in more than 500 cities all over the country. Cesarine stands for 'home cook', they are passionate and welcoming local hosts that open the doors of their own homes to curious travellers for immersive culinary experiences. The Cesarine serve only local specialties from their family cookbooks to tell the great story of their traditional regional cuisine.
IncludesPasta (2 iconic pasta types) and Tiramisu-making Class Italian Aperitivo: prosecco and nibbles Lunch/dinner of the 2 pasta recipes and tiramisu Beverages (water, wines and coffee)
- This experience will be held in a local's home and for privacy reasons, you will only receive the full address of your host after you have booked. We build our experiences around you: in order to match you up with your perfect local home cook, we kindly ask you the following information: food intolerance and allergy, the neighbourhood you are staying in and how do you plan to travel to your local's host home. Please specify this information at the time of booking or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your booking reference and name. Once we received all the information we will send you all your host details including telephone and full address. Our customer operations team is always available 7 days a week, feel free to contact us for any further info