My Guide Website?
Selinunte: Archeological Park Entry Ticket and Pemcards5 Reviews
Discover the famous Selinunte Archeological Park in Sicily with a skip-the-line entry ticket. Visit iconic monuments such as the Sanctuary of Malophoros and receive digital postcards of your trip.
- Journey through time while exploring the archaeological ruins at Selinunte
- Get a close look at the necropolis, sanctuaries, temples, and the caves of Cusa
- Immerse yourself in the history of the area and learn about its origins
- Admire preserved examples of the oldest Greek architectural style
- Make the most of your time at the archaeological park with skip-the-line entry
DescriptionPre-book your entry ticket for the Selinunte Archeological Park and skip the ticket lines. Discover the immense artistic and archaeological heritage of Sicily at the largest archaeological area in Europe with over 2,500 years of history. Capture your visit with a digital photo postcard. Founded by the colonists of Megara Hyblea, Selinunte takes its name from Selinon, the wild parsley. The archaeological site features sanctuaries, the necropolis, the caves of Cusa, seven temples, and more. Some of the sites are still in good condition, offering an opportunity to see examples of architecture built according to a strict Doric order, the oldest Greek architectural style. After your visit, send your friends or family a Pemcard (included), a digital photo that you can send just like a real postcard to anywhere in the world.
IncludesEntry ticket Postcard
- Your voucher allows a single entry into the Archeological Park of Selinunte