My Guide Website?
Palermo, Monreale and Mondello Private Tour with Street Food5 Reviews
Explore the city of Palermo, the town of Monreale and the beach resort of Mondello on this private half-day tour. Departing from Palermo, you will be chauffeur driven to the sights, including the Theater Massimo, the Royal Palace and the Palatine Chapel.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Aeolian Islands: Active Volcano Tour
- Etna: Craters of the 2002 Eruption Trekking Experience
- Palermo: Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour 24-hour Ticket
- Catania: City Highlights Tour with Guide
- Taormina: Sunset Walking Tour & Aperitif on Rooftop Terrace
- Visit the sights in the city of Palermo, including Ruggiero VII Square, the Theater Massimo, Quattro Canti, the Royal Palace, and the Palatine Chapel
- Explore the town of Monreale
- Visit the popular beach resort of Mondello, where you can enjoy the sight of the small fishing boats
- Taste some of Palermo's renowned traditional street food
DescriptionOn this full-day tour visit the magnificent sights in the city of Palermo before moving on to the town of Monreale, where you will visit the fabulous cathedral. Finish off the day with a visit to the beach resort of Mondello. During tour sightseeing of the interesting sights in Palermo, the guide will give all historical informations about the town. After driving for about 20 km you will visit the town of Monreale. Here you can admire the magnificent cathedral and cloister, one of the most stunning Norman churches. Following Monreale your next visit will be Mondello, a popular beach resort near Palermo which was originally a small fishing village. Here you can enjoy the sight of the small fishing boats before returning to Palermo port, train station, or city center in the late afternoon. This tour will introduce you to some of Palermo's renowned and treet food.
IncludesPrivate driver Transport by car or minivan Pick-up and drop off from/to the port, train station, or city center of Palermo Cathedral and Cloister of Monreale A taste of street food in Mondello Half day tour
- The meeting point can be at any location in Palermo according to your preference: the port, train station, city center, hotel, or B&B. Return on time to the original departure point Transfer from/to the airport can be arranged upon request at an extra cost Entrance to Palatine Chapel and Monreale Cathedral and audio guide inside them is not included in the tour