Palermo, Monreale and Mondello Private Tour with Street Food2 Reviews
Explore the city of Palermo, the town of Monreale and the beach resort of Mondello on this private full-day tour. Departing from Palermo, you will be chauffeur driven to the sights, including the Theater Massimo, the Royal Palace and the Palatine Chapel.
- Visit the sights in the city of Palermo, including Ruggiero VII Square, the Theater Massimo, Quattro Canti, the Royal Palace, and the Palatine Chapel
- Explore the town of Monreale
- Visit the popular beach resort of Mondello, where you can enjoy the sight of the small fishing boats
- Taste some of Palermo's renowned traditional street food
DescriptionOn this full-day tour visit the magnificent sights in the city of Palermo before moving on to the town of Monreale, where you will visit the fabulous cathedral. Finish off the day with a visit to the beach resort of Mondello. Your private chauffeur will first take you into the center of Palermo to explore its magnificent sights. Here you will visit Ruggiero VII Square (Piazza Politeama), the Theater Massimo, Quattro Canti (Piazza Vigliena), the Royal Palace and the Palatine Chapel – a beautiful chapel representing the best example of Arab-Norman art. After seeing the interesting sights in Palermo, visit the town of Monreale. Here you can admire the magnificent cathedral and cloister, one of the most stunning Norman churches. Also visit Mondello, a popular beach resort near Palermo which was originally a small fishing village. Here you can enjoy the sight of the small fishing boats before returning to Palermo port, train station, or city center in the late afternoon. This tour will introduce you to some of Palermo's renowned and diverse, local street food.
IncludesPrivate driver Transport by car or minivan Pick-up and drop off from/to the port, train station, or city center of Palermo Cathedral and Cloister of Monreale A taste of street food in Mondello Transfer from/to the airport (possible but on extra request) Audio guide at Palatine Chapel and Monreale Cathedral Entrance to Palatine Chapel and Monreale Cathedral
- The meeting point can be at any location in Palermo according to your preference: the port, train station, city center, hotel, or B&B. Return on time to the original departure point.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY