My Guide Website?
Noto: Sicilian Baroque Architecture Guided Walking Tour3 Reviews
Admire the drama of Baroque architecture with this guided walking tour in Noto. Visit the Palazzo Ducezio, Loggia del Mercato, and other buildings that make the city a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Trapani: Favignana and Levanzo Mini Cruise with Lunch
- From Lipari: Panarea and Stromboli Cruise with Stops
- Sicily: The Godfather Filming Locations Tour
- Taormina or Giardini Naxos: Off-Road ATV Tour of Mount Etna
- From Trapani: Salt Road Tour With Winery Visit and Boat Trip
- Discover the Church of S. Francesco starting the tour from Porta Reale gate and the beautiful Palazzo Ducezio which houses the Town Hall
- Visit the Baroque-style Cathedral of San Nicolò, the 'Infiorata' flower street with Palazzo Nicolaci in baroque-style
- Stroll through the main streets discovering the Loggia del Mercato, the Fountain of Hercules, the Tina di Lorenzo Theater and the Church of St. Chiara