My Guide Website?
From Taormina: Siracusa & Noto Small-Group Tour10 Reviews
Discover Syracuse, the main Greek colony in Sicily, home to some of the island's most exciting historical sites. Along with your trusty guide, visit sites such as the Archaeological Park, Neapolis, and Ortigia island amongst others.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the Archaeological Park of Syracuse and its main attractions
- Take a walking tour in Ortigia island
- Marvel at the finest examples of the Sicilian Baroque style
DescriptionStart your day at 8:00 AM with a pickup from the pre-arranged meeting point in Taormina. Once you have enjoyed a pleasant meet-and-greet with your driver, head to Syracuse, taking in all the sights along the way. Your first stop of the day will be the archaeological park of the Neapolis. Here, you'll be able to admire the site's Greek and Roman heritage by witnessing landmarks such as the Greek Theatre, the Ear of Dionysius and the Latomie. Afterwards, you will move to the lovely Ortigia Island, the historical centre of Syracuse which is connected to the city by a short bridge. Here, you will walk through the alleys and the squares of the old town discovering its landmarks, starting from the ruins of the temple of Apollo, to the Cathedral and the Arethusa Fountain. During your visit of Ortigia, a light lunch with local products will be offered; alternatively, you could decide to have lunch on your own. The last stop of your day will be Noto, which is considered the capital of the Sicilian Baroque. You will have 1-hour to visit the historical centre of the city by yourself before enjoying your relaxing car ride back to Taormina by 6:30 - 7:30 PM.
IncludesSicilian brunch, water and Etna wine Driver/tour leader Pickup and drop-off in Taormina Transport by air-conditioned minivan Maps and informative brochure for a self-guided tour inside the archaeological areas
- Your driver/guide is not permitted to enter the archaeological areas. You will be given extensive information before you enter along with brochures and maps • You will have just over 1-hour to visit the Archaeological Park of the Neapolis
- The itinerary might be subjected to variations due to factors such as weather conditions and/or if deemed necessary according to the specific group's needs