My Guide Website?
Mount Etna: Morning or Sunset Tour to a Lava Flow Cave8 Reviews
Admire Mount Etna as you walk the lunar landscape, among lava deserts, recent lava flows, and secondary craters. Visit the eruptive theater of 2001 and enter the caves with your guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Aeolian Islands: Active Volcano Tour
- Etna: Craters of the 2002 Eruption Trekking Experience
- Palermo: Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour 24-hour Ticket
- Catania: City Highlights Tour with Guide
- Taormina: Sunset Walking Tour & Aperitif on Rooftop Terrace
- Experience the wonders of Mount Etna on this hiking tour
- Discover the flora and fauna that is only found on Etna
- Admire the secondary craters and lava desert as you explore
- Stop to see a Lava Flow Cave snd go inside to look around
- Choose to do the in the morning or enjoy the views at sunset
DescriptionSurround yourself with the lunar landscape, as you learn about and explore Mount Etna, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, known for its beauty and uniqueness. Begin your day by meeting your guide in Catania and head to Mount Etna. Stroll up the largest volcano in Europe, admiring the imposing structure with its typical flora and fauna. Stop to view one of the most breathtaking sights where you can admire the colors of the sunrise or sunset and get pictures of the scene. Then, equip your helmet and flashlight and enter a lava tube, created during the volcano's eruptions. Learn all about their creation from your guide. Walk at a comfortable pace throughout and reach a maximum altitude of approximately 2100 meters. After your exploration make your back to Catania.
IncludesPickup and drop-off from a meeting point in central Catania Guide Walking Sticks Helmet Flashlight
- The duration of the experience can change, so be prepared for delays. Unpredictable situations could cause the experience to end at a different time.