My Guide Website?
Mount Etna: Morning Etna Experience3 Reviews
A guided half-day tour a day to discover the beauties of Mount Etna. You will encounter unique volcanic landscapes and craters, and even be treated to a snack accompanied by Italian wine.
- Take an interesting walk on extinguished craters with a naturalist guide
- Visit a volcanic cave with helmets and torches
- Enjoy a typical and tasty Sicilian snack, accompanied by local red wine
- Choose between a shared group or private tour
DescriptionAfter being collected from your Catania accommodation, you will make your way with your guide to the base of Mount Etna. Once here an expert guide will lead you along a beautiful natural path, most probably on the south slope of Etna, while explaining the origins of the volcano to you. You will visit some eccentric craters (such as the Monti Silvestri) at 2,000 meters (6,562 feet), which are surrounded by an evocative lunar landscape. You will then visit a volcanic cave using the equipment provided for you (helmets and torches). Following this, you will have a snack consisting of typical Sicilian street food (Tavola Calda), complete with water and a glass of wine. It is possible to arrange, upon request, a suitable dish to vegetarians and coeliacs. Once having completed this snack break, you will make your way back down the mountain before re-boarding your vehicle and returning back to your point of origin.
IncludesA professional and passionate nature guide Transport service from your hotel with a minibus or jeep from Catania Sicilian snacks (typical street food products), water, and wine Insurance Equipment (helmets and torches) and eventually snowshoes
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Trekking shoes and jackets can be provided for free at the moment of the booking if requested
- Infant/children booster seats are available on request for free if advised at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian, vegan and celiac options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions, if canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Minimum numbers apply. Possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund